23 July 2017

Tacos nórdicos


I made tacos in Nordic summer style. This means that the main component were new potatoes, and I also used some new season peas and onions.

I liked this combination very much, with flavours bound together through fresh coriander and chilli mayo. I think that potato tacos exist as a concept, so perhaps I wasn't as adventurous here as I thought. However I will surely be making similar dishes in the future.

Ingredients

Taco shells
New potatoes
Fresh peas
Sweetcorn
Tomatoes
New onions with stalks
Olive oil
Fresh coriander
Chipotle mayo

Method

Boil the potatoes and cut them into smaller pieces.

Prepare the vegetables by cutting them into suitably sized cubes.

Heat some olive oil in a pan and quickly sautée the onions, potatoes and the rest of the vegetables in there.

Assemble the tacos and enjoy!



Have a good Sunday!

Your VegHog

2 comments:

  1. I really love the sound of these - would like to try them if only I had more opportunity - have some interesting vegies but just so little time at the moment - though next week promises a bit more time, I have so much to catch up on! Will see how I go

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I hope you'll have more time for some creative work in the kitchen. :)

      Delete

Thanks for reading! I would very much appreciate any comments or suggestions from you.