28 January 2017

The VegHog's Cheap Eats Week 2017


I want to have another Cheap Eats Week again this year, as I quite enjoyed it last year. Another reason is that I'm currently trying to save money, and what could be better than to enjoy a balanced and versatile vegetarian diet without spending a lot of money.

The VegHog's Cheap Eats Week 2017 will take place 6.-12.02. So in the second week of February I will be posting all kinds of economical vegetarian dishes myself, and I also would very much like you to participate and share your economical cooking ideas.

Simply post an economical vegetarian or vegan recipe, or a general post about low cost vegetarian eating, from now on until the midnight 11th February on your blog, share the recipe with me and it will be featured in a round up on the last day. You can use The VegHog's Cheap Eats Week picture in your post and link back to this post.

Please paste the link to your entry to the comment box below. If you are also tweeting or instagramming your entry, please also add @TheVegHog and #veghogscheapeats.

I look forward to seeing great moneysaving tips from you!

If you want to see what I got up to in last year's Cheap Eats, you'll find the links to the recipes below:


Let's save some more money this year!

Your VegHog

3 comments:

  1. here is one : https://laura-bigsby.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/chickpeas-veggies-soup-with-rainbow.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura! This is a great cheap eats recipe. :)

      Delete
  2. Ah got one for you
    http://allotment2kitchen.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/cinnamon-spice-butternut-squash-and.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I would very much appreciate any comments or suggestions from you.