24 July 2016

Tomato and olive bruschettas


Here's my last own recipe for The VegHog's Tomato Festival, but I will be posting the all important round up later, which contains your contributions as well. Remember to read it, as I got some very nice recipes from my readers!

So here are just simple, but so tasty tomato and olive bruschettas. I used a very nice olive bread in these, which added even more olives, but any sourdough bread would be nice in these.


Ingredients

Slices of olive bread
Selected tomatoes
Green olives
1 garlic clove
Olive oil
Fresh basil
Salt
Ground black pepper

Method

Slice the bread, tomatoes and olives.

Toast the breads lightly. Cut the garlic clove in half and rub it onto the bread slices.

Mix the tomatoes and olives in a bowl with some good quality olive oil and season with fresh basil, salt and ground black pepper.

Place the tomato and olive mix onto the breads and enjoy!




Your VegHog

2 comments:

Thanks for reading! I would very much appreciate any comments or suggestions from you.