22 May 2016

Today's food shopping


Today I went to the shop a little bit more prepared than usual, as I had chosen beforehand a few dishes that I would cook today and during next week. I was even organised enough to check the cupboards what I already had here, and then off I went.

So these are the items shown in the picture, can you guess what type of food I'll be making next week?

  • grated mozzarella
  • different types of tomatoes
  • red chillies
  • oat cream
  • lamb's lettuce
  • fennel seeds
  • mozzarella
  • tonic water
  • greek yogurt
  • lemon
  • butter
  • toasted sesame oil
  • pasta
  • tahini
  • sweetcorn
  • pasta
  • onions
  • lime ginger
  • oregano
  • lemongrass
  • coriander
  • basil
  • bell pepper
  • red onions
  • coconut cream
  • rapeseed oil
  • thai basil
  • hazelnut milk
  • olive oil
  • sugarsnap peas
  • beer

Have a wonderful week!

Your VegHog

2 comments:

  1. Sorry for not coming by and commenting the last couple of weeks, as you know i've been on holiday then trying to catch up with work and holiday pics. So here I am - catching up on my blog reads. Now that is being organised, curious to see what you will do with the oat cream and hazelnut milk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries, glad to have you back. I've also been fairly busy and haven't had enough time to read people's blogs and comment, very annoying! I have no plans yet for the oat cream, I just occasionally grab one for sauces, so we'll see. Hazelnut milk is mainly for my coffee, but would be nice to use it in cooking/baking as well. :)

      Delete

Thanks for reading! I would very much appreciate any comments or suggestions from you.