20 February 2016

Herbstick


I bought this extremely practical silicone herbstick from the Science museum in London. Fresh herbs and different herb mixtures can be frozen there for instant use. It's nice to store fresh herbs in this fashion as well, as they are very convenient to use for example for weekday meals.

I currently have in my herbstick a mixture for pasta, which consists of rocket, basil, garlic, olive oil and smoked paprika. I can't wait to add some to today's tomato and mozzarella ravioli dish.


3 comments:

  1. Ooh, that looks interesting. Google searching...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I very much enjoyed the frozen product added to my pasta dish yesterday. It was still incredibly fresh.

      Delete
    2. And more info about it here: http://www.lekueusa.com/Herbstick-plu0202400V09U004.html

      Delete

Thanks for reading! I would very much appreciate any comments or suggestions from you.