20 August 2014

Cheese and onion bagels


Good morning! It's always morning somewhere, isn't it. Here's what I had for breakfast today: a cheese, onion, tomato and rocket bagel. The tomatoes came fresh from my garden and many other components were just basically leftovers that I had bought for other dishes, and I had to get rid of them. This was a very good breakfast indeed, I don't have to have lunch for a while.



These are the ingredients I used:

Plain bagels
Tomatoes
Red onion
Salad onion
Emmental
Sussex Charmer cheese
Fresh rocket
Salt
Pepper

I halved the bagels and baked them at 180C for about 10 minutes with the red onion rings, tomato slices, salt, pepper and cheeses on them. Then I just added some fresh salad onion rings and rocket and put the halves back together.



I always need my morning coffee, and today I had it from a lovely Moomin mug.

Have a good day everyone!

Your VegHog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I would very much appreciate any comments or suggestions from you.